Professional Reputation Development

What is the key point in the article ? 

This article is describing the differences between a resume and a LinkedIn page.
Actually, as we all know social medias are playing a more and more important role in our actual society. For example, LinkedIn which is a professional social media and which can help people to find jobs by describing their experiences and competencies. The goal through this article is to understand how LinkedIn can play such an important role in the research of a job but at the same time that we still need to take into consideration the resume. Both are quite different but they are both useful for promoting us during a recruitment process.
All along the article it is described that a resume and a LinkedIn page are quite different on so many points but they can be kind of complementary. In fact, each one is useful for a candidate and for a recruiter. Candidates should think about presenting a resume tailor-made for a job position and then offer to the recruiter the opportunity to look at the LinkedIn page in order to get more information.

What would you like to be known for ? 

I would like to be known for being someone who is a hard-worker because I always provide the best of myself when doing something. I also would like to be known for being well-organized and someone trustworthy so people can rely on me because when working with people this is always important to have establish trust with our colleagues in order to have a good team atmosphere.
I would like to be known for my accuracy at work and also known for providing good work, creativity and innovation.

What type of work environment brings out the best of you ? 

I like to work under pressure, actually this is quite unusual but I put pressure on myself so this is how I can provide the best work possible. I need to have deadline for boosting myself and most of the time, I provide the best I can.
Another thing which is quite important for me in order to provide the best possible is to work in a good atmosphere, when I do not feel at ease in work environment so there is no sincerity or people are quite bad I cannot provide good work; I clearly need friendliness for providing the best of me.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Video Marketing

LinkedIn resume